Input gives an initial assist to AE7 according the Meydan One – Ski Dome Project. After a basic evaluation Input draws up the utilization concept including the following:
- preliminary concept design
- preliminary space and function program
- schematic passenger flow and logistic organisation concept
- recommendation about basic or highlight attractions
- shape & sizes of the building in top view & cross section plans
- topic development for the leisure facility
- interior design and theming (decoration) examples
A mall built like none before. Its technology and features including a retractable skylight will redefine how shopping malls should be experienced. With the aim of bringing together life's greatest pleasures, attractions, and businesses' favourite features all in one place, but it will enhance each one to extraordinary measures.
Meydan One Mall will unveil the world’s longest Ski Slope, spanning a whole kilometre. The ski slope will be the most popular spot for skiing and snowboarding aficionados in the region. Participants can escape the heat any time of year by enjoying an adrenaline-filled day in the snow, or enjoy the weekend at 4- and 5-star hotels and hotel apartments that are directly connected to the venue and live the snowy winter experience, without having to travel to the other end of the world.
Centrally located within Meydan One, the Meydan One Mall is an ideal starting point to enjoy further attractions and opportunities surrounding it, such as the Heritage Village, The Marina, and much more!
Meydan One Mall in numbers:
- Grand Civic Plaza with capacity of over 30,000 occupants
- 669 retail shops – two department stores and one 13,200 sqm hypermarket
- 5,470 sqm Medical Centre
- 400m long Central Canyon for luxury brands
- 60m x 400m retractable skylight
- 1km long indoor ski slope
- 25,800 sqm Dancing Water Fountain
- 26,000 sqm indoor multi-purpose sports facility
- 5,248 sqm Kids Exploration Zone
- 182 food and beverage outlets
- 21-screen cinema
1- 2,800 car parking spaces